We understand that timely collection of assessments is essential for the overall financial health of your homeowners association.
• Preparation of the claim, filing, & Service
• Court Appearances
• Other fees to be discussed with the client and mutually agreed upon
Obtaining on Judgements
• Each Case $350.00
• Court Appearances $350.00
* Includes preparation of claims, filing and process service.
* Plaintiffs filing 13 or more claims within a 12 month period are required
by law to pay additional filing fees of $15.00 per case.
Collecting on Judgements
• Bank Levy $275.00
• Earnings Withholding Order $275.00
• Judgement Debtor Hearing $225.00
• ORAP and Subpoena $275.00
• Abstract of Judgement/Lien $225.00
• Keeper $275.00
• Skip Tracing $200.00
* Includes preparation, filing process service and preparation and filing of writ
of execution and/or satisfaction judgement.
* Fees include all applicable court costs unless otherwise indicated.
* All other fees to be discussed with client and mutually agreed upon.
All fees for services provided include review of homeowner accounting statements, review of CC&R collection policies, enforcement of foreclosure, small claims, and unlimited phone calls from delinquent homeowners and management companies.
No deposit is required to begin the collection process. A deposit for all fees and costs through sale will be requested at the sale phase. However this deposit may be waived and a 5% fee will be charged on the account for this convenience.