Non-judicial foreclosure process is the most aggressive and often most effective method used means of collection.
Action 1 – Pre-Lien Delinquency Letter
• The delinquent owner must respond within 30 days from the date of the letter.
• $500.00 fee
Action 2 – Lien Filing
• If no response is made to the letter, a lien is recorded for you.
• $700.00 fee
Action 3 – Notice of Default
(Per the Homeowners Association, CC&R provisions time limit)
• If no response occurs, a notice of default is recorded.
• $340.00 plus costs
Action 4 – Notice of Sale
• After a 90 day waiting period has expired, a sale is set 21 days after that to auction the property to satisfy the debt to the Homeowners Association
• $210.00 plus costs
• If you have any Senior Wipe-Outs, we will file a claim for delinquent dues, interest, late charges and collection costs to recover these monies.
• Fee to be discussed and mutually agreed upon prior to services performed.
• Reminder letter, demand fees, and updates also available.